Home > wine video > Wine Videos To The Rescue

Wine Videos To The Rescue

What’s up with “wine videos to the rescue”? Lot’s of posts I want to do and can’t focus on any of them. And I start feeling bad because I can’t focus and finish any of them. Therefore, I need a break. And I like how the vides look on the page. And yes, after I saw a sequel to Hitler’s Parker parody, the wine videos were on my mind. I hope I explained myself. Now, let’s watch something together, shall we?

First, Yellow Tail wine swirl commercial (yeah, whatever, I happened to like it):

Rosemount Shiraz – not so sure about it, but it is short:

Commercial for Israeli red wine Barkan – nice, might be a bit too intense musically:

This one is called Blossom Hill Wine TV Commercial – it is uplifting, I’d say, due to the song, but – where is the wine???

And the moment you’ve been waiting for – “Replant the Cabernet” movie:

So, what do you think? Which one is your favorite? Which one is just a “blah”? Are you going to buy any of the wines based on any of the commercials? Cheers!

1. April 12, 2013 at 12:41 pm

The last was classic! First time I have seen it–hilarious!

2. April 12, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I watched them all. I like the Blossom Hill commercial-lots of grapes! I found the last one offensive. But, it doesn’t matter, I never buy based on commercials:)

April 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm

there is literally no wine in that Blossom Hill commercial, right – but it is bright and sunny. The last one is just a parody – it is a little overboard, but I think it is still funny. Cheers!

3. April 12, 2013 at 2:53 pm

That last one was AWESOME! I also like the Blossom Hill for some reason – nicely made but is weird that wine’s not in it. Maybe they recycled a commercial for an antiperspirant that never aired?!?

Her’es one you forgot – http://youtu.be/PvJlGrIzQSM

April 12, 2013 at 2:59 pm

you’re cracking me up…I don’t know what makes this Blossom Hill commercial so attractive – may be train which comes back to pick up the girl? : ) But you are absolutely right – it is universally good for many things!

4. April 12, 2013 at 8:54 pm

The last one is the best! By far 🙂

April 13, 2013 at 8:57 am

Glad you liked it!

5. April 12, 2013 at 8:56 pm

The last one was the best by far!

April 12, 2013 at 9:31 pm

The last one had me laughing out loud. I used to drink Rosemount more often. Maybe I’ll buy a bottle after their commercial. Thanks for sharing!

April 13, 2013 at 8:58 am

Great : ) I also used to drink Rosemount more often – but there are some many wines to drink nowadays…

7. April 12, 2013 at 10:26 pm

OK I’ve seen the last one done with other topics but none as funny. Have to say that a couple reminded me of Chanel ads where we wonder what the hell any of it has to do with fragrance; in this case wine. But the music is catchy in the Blossom Hill ad.

April 13, 2013 at 8:59 am

Thanks for the comment! Yes, somehow, the music works in the Blossom Hill ad, it creates a mood…

8. April 13, 2013 at 8:38 am

The last one . . . it’s hilarious! (First time I’ve seen it, as well). Satire is awesome. I’m not loving the Blossom Hill commercial. I feel like I just read a poem . . . the words are pretty, but at the end, I just don’t get it. Salud!!

April 13, 2013 at 9:01 am

Glad you liked the last one. It is actually a sequel – you should look for the first one (I shared my link to that one in one of the comments) – they are done very well. Cheers!

9. April 14, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Hehe, the last one is funny – a classic. What beats me about the Yellowtail one is like, you are a winery, why don’t you show someone that swirls (or anyway, makes an attempt at swirling) wine in a glass holding it by the stem as she should? I understand they were trying to be “funny”, but still… 😉

April 14, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Well, I guess swirling is not important for the masses : ) Besides, the video is not made by the winery, it is made by the PR company – but I think a little swirl would be quite appropriate : )