Home > wine video > Which One Would You Prefer?

Which One Would You Prefer?

While researching information for the new post, I came across these two videos. Both are representing best selling wines in US or may be even in the world. One of the them is for Yellow Tail wine from Australia, and the second one is for Frontera by Concha y Toro from Chile. Based on the videos, which wine would you prefer?

Here is Yellow Tail video:

And here is Frontera by Concha y Toro:

So, tell me – based on these commercials, which one would you prefer? I have my preferences, but I’m not telling until you do…

1. Emil
    May 3, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Yellow Tail was annoying. Couldn’t even get through the entire video. Toro was better but still a run of the mill ad as ads go. And what’s with the train? 🙂 To answer your question – if I had to choose one – Toro. But in reality both ads turned me off.

May 4, 2012 at 7:43 am

Well, I like the one for Fontera, and I think the train is just used as a way to show you a beautiful country…

2. Elvira
    May 4, 2012 at 8:07 am

Of course second one, I loved it! Very romantic…… beautiful view and very sexy couple! Loved it!

3. May 4, 2012 at 10:06 am

I have to disagree. Even though the Yellow Tail ad was rather annoying, and their wine is boring, I thought the Toro spot was pathetic. Maybe I have been married too long to be swayed by their gimmicks. As for the train? I have a good idea what they were trying to convey there….

4. May 4, 2012 at 11:44 am

I prefer the Frontera. I agree with Emil, the Yellow Tail was annoying. I couldn’t wait for it to end.

5. talkavino
    May 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Thank you for all the comments and I’m glad to see the difference of the opinions. I guess the main question should be – will either one of the ads make you to remember the wine itself?

6. May 4, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I would most likely remember the Yellow Tail over the Frontera – because it was so annoying. If I were in a wine store and saw a bottle of Yellow Tail, I would think “ugh, that commercial.”

1. May 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm