Home > wine video > Wine Videos: Funny, Interesting or Blah?

Wine Videos: Funny, Interesting or Blah?

Happy New Year to All!

I decided to start the new year with something fun and simple – wine videos. Actually, it appears that it is not that simple to find even semi-decent videos, so I’m curious what you would think of the videos below.

Martini Prosecco (?!) Commercial:

Stacked Wine Commercial (I actually saw it in the store, and it looks pretty neat, but I didn’t taste it):

Beringer commercial:

And Georgian wine commercial:

So, which one is your favorite? Cheers!

1. January 3, 2013 at 6:04 am

Beringer commercial for sure! Happy New Year 🙂

January 3, 2013 at 10:06 am

Happy New Year to you as well! It is not the first time I’m posting the wine videos, but I think it is the first time when actually like them all. Martini has energy, Stalked Wines is interesting, Beringer is beautiful and the Georgian wine has a great punch line and it is plain funny : )

2. January 3, 2013 at 9:56 am

I have never come across the Stacked Wine so I find this concept very interesting.
    Thank you.

January 3, 2013 at 10:03 am

I saw it in a few places last year – I will need to give it a try, they will probably show up again when the weather will warm up : )

3. January 3, 2013 at 10:19 am

Beringer, hands down.

January 3, 2013 at 10:47 am

: ) It is a very nice one

January 3, 2013 at 1:24 pm

They are all enjoyable. The last one caught me off-guard. Too funny. And I just noticed you added my little photo project to your blog roll. How very kind of you! Thanks!

January 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Yes, the last one is definitely funny!

5. January 3, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I liked them all as well, but I did not really ‘get’ the Beringer ad–other than the artistic aspect. the stacked wine looks cool, but I bet the wine is not all that great since they need the gimmick to sell it.

January 3, 2013 at 6:28 pm

well, I like all of them as the form of entertainment – I don’t think they were made for that purpose though. It would be great to conduct a survey to see if any of this commercials actually influence wine buying decisions of the consumers – my expectations is that they probably influence one percent of one percent – but I accept that I can be dead wrong…

6. January 3, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I don’t like commercials really. The Beringer doesn’t seem very sophisticated or interesting. At least it wouldn’t want to make be buy their wine.
    The Georgian wine ads is funny but doesn’t sell the wine very well. Or who says after watching the ad that the next wine they’ll buy will be a wine from the republic of Georgia?

January 3, 2013 at 7:50 pm

I hear you, and yes, this was my previous comment – I’m curious about influence of this commercials on wine buying decisions.

By the way, if you have an opportunity to try some authentic Georgian wines, you should do so – there are many great wines coming nowadays from Georgia…

7. January 3, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I thought the Georgian commercial was funny! My favorite though, was Beringer – I liked how it created the vineyard. BTW, I’ve had some Fabulous Beringer library wines while visiting the Napa Valley!

January 3, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Definitely Georgian wines commercial is the funniest : ) Beringer makes great wines, completely agree!

8. January 7, 2013 at 8:12 pm

The Georgian commercial is the funniest, and the Beringer one was probably the least interesting. The Stacked wine commercial was great… who knows what that stuff tastes like, but the commercial shows how versatile and travel friendly it is — which makes you want to give it a try.

January 7, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Thanks for the comment! This was definitely an interesting variety of the wine commercials : )

9. January 13, 2013 at 4:48 pm

I agree that there is a shortage of great winery videos out there. While I don’t think that website videos might make an influence on an initial purchase, a great video can solidify a winery’s identity to retain customer loyalty. That’s why I made this:

January 14, 2013 at 9:48 am

Thank you for the comment and thank you for sharing your video!